PMI Global Studio
Function: People & Culture Operations – Employee Experience
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
The Experience Architect will embed employee experience design principles and insights across all future P&C Operations Product teams. Working closely with Product Group Owners and Solution Architects to ensure process, service and technology improvements are clearly tied to pain-points and opportunities identified in Employee Journey Maps. Embed use of eNPS and EX measures in the prioritisation of Product backlogs.
This role is based in PMI’s Global Studio in London, UK.
• Support, advise and challenge Product Group Owners on the future design and direction of the product strategy.
• Drive alignment on the Product Group strategies with the episodes and moments that matter, identified in the journey maps.
• Engage Product Owners and Capability Owners in converting journey map features into technology and service requirements within the product backlogs and prioritised plan.
• Establish employee participation in the design, build, test and retirement of products.
• Ensure the right eNPS system is in place, allowing insights that will guide the review and prioritisation of product backlogs.
• Connect all EX measures and insights with Product Group Owners and Centres of Excellence (COEs).
• Support the Product Group Owners in the identification, commissioning and subsequent evaluation and scaling of EX experiments.
• Manage and oversee EX resources embedded across each of the capability teams, providing coaching and support and driving consistency of approach and usage of EX toolkits.
• Drive regular review and refresh of employee journey maps based on process changes and insights.
• Establish comprehensive external network with access to leading and emerging EX practices.
• Manage and coach a team of EX Experts allocated to each Product Group.
• Regular attendance at design workshops (globally).
• Global travel required to the company’s global hubs in Manilla, Krakow and Buenos Aires. In particular, the company intends to grow its presence in Manilla, and this is where the company will pilot its service delivery model to start. The role therefore requires the need to work closely with our Manila hub and an understanding of the Asian culture and the ability to speak Tagalog is therefore mandatory.
Mandatory Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
• Minimum of a degree level qualification or equivalent.
• Strong and demonstrable Agile delivery experience to support projects across operations and in partnership with the markets and CoEs.
• Change, Engagement and Adoption Experience.
• Excellent stakeholder management experience in a matrix organisation.
• EX Communication experience.
• Strong knowledge of HR in particularly HR delivery.
• Program management experience.
• Experience in leading teams.
• Process Improvement experience with relevant qualifications e.g. LEAN practitioner
• Languages: English (fluent - mandatory) Tagalog (fluent - mandatory). In addition, basic Polish and Spanish would be desirable
• Disruptive thinker with passion and proven past success for the employee experience to drive relentless focus on transforming services, processes and tools.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Closing date: 27 March 2020