We’ve got just the challenge for you!
But first. Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company?
Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes. Awesome, right? Find out all about the exiting time we’re in by visiting our website: www.pmi.com.
We’re currently looking for a:
Talent acquisition specialist – temporary assignment (min 6 months, no freelance)
As a TA specialist you will join the People & Culture department within Philip Morris Benelux, for which the head office is based in Antwerp, Belgium. You will work closely together with your team to attract, source and select the top talents for PMI.
So what will you be spending your energies on?
• Implementing the employer branding strategy
• Sourcing and selecting talents. You will be involved in every step of the recruitment process: phone screen interview, face-to-face interview (together with the hiring manager), providing the candidate feedback and the overall follow-up of the candidates
• Organizing events for students
• And much more like taking care of our contractors, being the point of contact for recruiting agencies and other third parties, …
Of course, you will not be doing this all by yourself. You’ll have an amazing young, fun and dynamic HR team where you can count on.
Ideally, the assignment will start beginning/mid-May 2020 till end of November/December 2020.
Who are you?
• Educational background in Business, Economics or HR related studies (HRM, Organizational Psychology, Labor Science)
• Preferably already a first experience in recruitment
• Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken), being fluent in French is a plus
• An excellent team player who enjoys working in an international environment
• Eager to learn and open-minded
• Flexible, excellent listening skills and organizational agility
Who are we?
Philip Morris International (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”)*.
* RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes