Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE – SK + HU + ENG LANGUAGE
As a RRP (Reduced Risk Products) Customer Care Executive you will provide excellent day-to-day support to our prospect and existing users through close alignment with our Customer Service Centre (CSC) to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Work closely with RRP Customer Care Operations Supervisor and CSC dedicated Supervisor on continuous improvement of CSC KPI's and innovating current processes. Ensure and maintain multichannel customer communication supremacy (telephone, email, social media). YOU DO NOT NEED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE but for sure we need someone, who is a quick learner with excellent problem solving and communication skills, customer oriented with a clear drive for results. Is that YOU? Then APPLY NOW!
Your main accountabilities:
• Ensure above-market standard Customer care service with strong focus on having customer at the heart via excellent daily support of CSC.
• Pro-actively identify and address all areas that need improving in our multichannel Customer Care communication chain.
• Provide support to all team members with various projects that will shape the Customer Care operations to perfection.
All you need is…
• High School/University degree, any experience during studies on similar role (internships, trainee programs etc.) is welcomed but not required
• Fluent SLOVAK and HUNGARIAN language and advanced ENGLISH is a must
• Strong analytical thinking
This position will advance your experience with consumers, channels and programs. You can expect cross-functional collaboration with various local departments as well as network with other markets. You will work in Prague office under supervision of a Customer Care Operations Manager.
Are you living somewhere else? Don´t worry, we provide relocation package ;)
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on the 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz