A Smoke-free future is closer than you may think!
Are you open-minded? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive change despite head-winds? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, IQOS being the first product introduced in the Nordics, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! Adult smokers are seeking answers and information about alternatives to smoking that have a potential to reduce the health risks related to cigarettes. In today’s world, various digital channels are essential in search for knowledge. Therefore, we´re looking forward to meet you and introduce you for the role as our Manager Digital Engagement.
If you are motivated by being part of something that will change the way tobacco will be enjoyed in the future, then keep on reading!
As Manager Digital Engagement, you will be responsible for:
• The Digital strategy and all digital activities in the market
• Leading the e-commerce platform developments in an effort to delight consumers with on-site user experience
• Ensure best-in-class eCommerce and continually drive changes based on user data
• Create mobile-first content and continuously test and optimize according to various parameters
• Lead Search Engine Optimization activities Lead all front-end developments and changes on site and monitor the post deployment results
• Translate the commercial calendar into digital activations across various touchpoints
• Manage as the single point of contact our external digital agencies and resources
• Collaborate with the IT, Nordic and Global teams to deploy new solutions, run UATs, and facilitate localization of platform
• Create and analyze reports on the digital customer journey, including social listening data, to provide insights to the business
• Ensure that all activities are compliant with local laws (e.g. forbrugeraftaleloven, Markedsføringsloven, GDPR, ePrivacy etc.) Manage a local team of digital specialists
• Minimum 5 years working experience with focus on eCommerce and digital marketing
• Experience with web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and tableau
• Experience with common analytical processes such as consumer insights, market analytics, market research, sales reporting etc.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and project based ways of working is preferred
• Experience with social media management tools or social analytics tools, e.g. Sprinklr etc. (not required but nice-to-have)
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.