BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Provide optimal legal support for the Company, its divisions and certain project teams through both internal and external resources
• Review business proposals for consistency with laws, the Company policies and the terms of the proposed transactions
• Provide Senior Counsel with timely, accurate and constructive legal advice and support
• Ensure that outside counsel provide high quality service in accordance with the Philip Morris Guidelines for Outside Counsel
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 3 - 10 years in corporate law, competition law and employment law including two years’ experience either in private practice or in the legal department of major multinational enterprises
• Qualification to practice law in Korea or with solid knowledge of Korean laws.
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Team-player with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
• Integrity, honesty and trust.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea Inc., 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application