BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Manage brand portfolios:
- Develop, agree and maintain a brand portfolio that is relevant to target consumers’ needs and sufficiently differentiated to that of the competitors to provide a competitive advantage. Continuously ensure the portfolio provides a pipeline of new offers and concepts with growth potential to meet latent, unmet consumer preferences
- Lead the Brand Building team to develop comprehensive and strategic brand building plans that effectively lead to building brand wealth and maintaining brand equity in a restricted market, while effectively driving target consumers through the brand adoption model leading to a strong preference for PM brands
• Control and organize key PMI stakeholders (Product Development Asia, RHQ & PMI Brand Building) to provide a clear vision of the PMK portfolio strategy to provide consistent and timely delivery of PM products and Global brand building initiatives; act as a conduit between PMK & PMI to ensure brand building best practice initiatives are shared and leveraged
• Engage in Trade Marketing by planning and developing innovative tools and platforms that embrace innovation and need the for brand conversations and involvement, while recognizing the complex, restrictive market conditions, in order to improve PMK brand awareness and trade support
• Lead, guide and engage the Brand building team through defining and communicating a clear and compelling vision for the future; develop and coach the team to optimize performance and build talent pool readiness
• Plan, justify and manage brand building budgets through the Regional & PMI strategy process to ensure all Brand Building initiatives are supported with all necessary resource requirements
• Partner and support fellow Commercial management team members driving collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the portfolio is best positioned to capitalize upon channel opportunities
• Leverage consumer analytics for every decision around portfolio, brand and consumer; analyze, review and recommend insights regarding pricing, ranging, trade program support and engagement; ultimately contributing to overall portfolio and channel performance
• Participate in cross-functional projects with Consumer Experience and Commercial Operations teams to drive better consumer engagement through inputs around brand and consumer needs
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 12 to 17 years of solid experience in Marketing, especially in Brand Building, Category Management, Portfolio Management, and Concept Development
• At least 5-6 years at middle management level with Brand Management experience along with strong people management capabilities
• Multichannel experience including direct retail, digital, and indirect channels within consumer-centric industry, such as FMCG, tech, etc.
• Strong commercial acumen and market / consumer awareness
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
• Proven leadership skills with proactive, consumer-centric mindset
• Fluent in both English and Korean
• Drive for results with collaborative spirit
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application