Philip Morris Norway is now looking for a Office Assistant to cover up for a 12 months parental leave at our Norwegian office in Oslo.
As our new Office assistant you will be the go-to person in all type of office related questions. You will be supporting our Norwegian team with everything from office activities to administrative support. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions in a huge international company with a local Norwegian touch. If you like to be the person finding solutions and helping your colleagues to deliver this is the role for you!
As Office Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Providing general secretarial and administrative support, handling correspondence, filing, and delivery of mail
• Managing calendars and agendas
• Organizing and coordinating arrangements for business travel, booking flights, visas, meetings, trainings, video conferences, business lunches and conferences, preparation of expenses
• Administering record retention and departmental filing policies
• Supporting the department by planning and organizing supplier meetings and events, handling the logistical arrangements with hotels and third parties
• Creating purchase orders and good receipts, and manage accruals in collaboration with Finance
• Contributing to team spirit & maintain good relations within Regional offices, Affiliates and other departments
• Computer literate with strong skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Relevant work experience in an administrative position in a multi-national company
• Good understanding of business administration
• Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
• Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian and English
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.