Are you up for a challenge? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we wish to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
• Design, develop and implement IT solutions according to architectural standards and roadmaps for HR domain
• Analyze business requirements, recommend solutions and indicate implications and outcomes of proposed design and be able to translate them to user stories
• Participate with architects in assessing new technologies - Implement solutions consistent with overall technical guidelines - Participate in HR projects with system implications, playing the role of solution expert
• Integrate external systems into our current portfolio using integration layer (DellBoomi, Mulesoft, etc.)
• Understand and ensure proper data protection standards
• Provide maintenance and support for local and global IT solutions to ensure performance and reliability, work with local, global and external partners to improve the maturity and reliability of the services
• Challenge business requirements in order to find optimal solution in terms of fulfilling business needs, system standardization and technologies used,
• Continuously develop yourself through gaining practical knowledge, formal trainings, peer networks, professional events etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce products incl. cloud architecture, data structure and functionality
• 5+ years of experience configuring and maintaining Salesforce.com to support business processes
• Experience in global support environment and with geographically dispersed teams
• Working knowledge of common IT frameworks such as Agile, ITIL, PMP and experience with tools (e.g. Confluence, JIRA)
• Experience in building interfaces (DellBoomi, Mulesoft, etc.) would be an asset
• Experience in SAP HCM, SuccessFactors or Workday would be an asset
• Understanding and experience of HR processes from Hire to Retire would be an asset
• Knowledge of other solutions in the broader HR tech ecosystem in areas of Self-Service Portal, CRM, Onboarding etc.
• Be proactive and be able to lead & drive discussions with the Business and implementation of proposed solutions
• Be able to learn on the fly and have good listening skills
• Be able to explain complex topics in a simple way and have good communication & presentation skills
• Fluent English speaker
• Salesforce.com certification preferred
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com