People & Culture (HR) Business Partner - Operations (Factory)
People & Culture (HR) Business Partner – Operations (Factory)
• Supports the development and implementation of People and Culture strategy, deploy key P&C products and services, provide consulting and advisory support to build value through people and so ensure that business objectives are exceeded.
• Supports leadership team and organization development on the cultural transformation, change of behaviors, mindset and new capability building
• Supports deployment of key P&C products and services in areas of Organizational design, Talent and Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Employer Branding, Labor Relations, Recruitment, Onboarding, Inclusion & Diversity etc. Adapts and aligns available service portfolio to meet local/functional requirements and business needs, and executes solution delivery (internally and/or externally).
• Provides support to people managers and employees throughout performance management process and in case of any performance or labor-related issues. Ensures that performance management and talent management processes are implemented and used consistently across organization.
• Supports effective and efficient organizational development through employee attraction, retention or turnover management. Contributes and support people managers in designing and implementing organizational plans to achieve sustainable functional talent pipeline. Ensures that right development opportunities and tools are available and delivered.
• Ensures full compliance of P&C processes and guidelines in line with local legislation and PMI standards and requirements. Ensures that risks are identified and properly managed. Ensures correct implementation of P&C policies and guidelines across organization. Provide necessary trainings and education programs for Line managers / employees.
• Keeps track of functional KPI's. Anticipates and highlighting any trends that requires attention and provides proposals on addressing them. Identifies, proposes and implements improvement initiatives aimed at improving service quality, KPIs, level of satisfaction, etc. Measures improvements on regular basis. Implements or supports implementation of P&C projects/initiatives (local/global).
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred
• Min. 5 years of experience in Human Resources positions in a Manufacturing / Production facility, preferably in a FMCG company
• Experience on developing and managing Employee Experience Lifecycle
• Well versed in HR disciplines: talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent management, training, etc.
• Experience in digitalizing HR processes, improving employee’s autonomy and automatizing procedures to save time and focus on most important parts of the P&C function.
• Experience on developing and implementing strategic initiatives on new ways of working both on the HR processes and among the functions he/she is supporting through managing possible workforce & organization planning.
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and its execution also follow of the legal legislations.
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills,
• Creative mind set with strong motivation to drive transformation across organization and constantly challenge status quo,
• Proven ability to plan, develop and implement strategic initiatives, programs and processes
• Ability to work across organizations and cultures to get things done,
• Flexible communication style to interact with employees at all levels in order to resolve complex issues,
• Self-motivated and initiative taker, ability to drive continuous improvement with zero loss mindset
• Pro-activeness and ability to learn new systems easily,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both mother tongue and English.
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications