Senior Information Security Analyst
Do you have strong social and technical skills, are you customer oriented and do you want to work for a Top Employer?
If so, then please keep on reading.
There are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security & Data Privacy international team in the beautiful city of Istanbul, Turkey.
Your “day to day” will look like this:
• Providing expert guidance to IT and relevant business teams on the identification, analysis, evaluation and treatment of information security risks.
• Identify and drive information risk reduction activities via engagement with company stakeholders and insights from internal and external cyber intelligence sources.
• Drive the adoption of a leading Information Security Risk Management framework in PMI and contribute to the continuous improvement of the risk management practice.
• Support reviews of systems and services for compliance with Company requirements in the areas of information security and data privacy
• Advisory over activities to be done throughout the project for secure system implementation and audit preparedness of the solution.
• Address cyber security requirements within supplier agreements for mitigating the risks associated with supplier’s access to company assets and data
• Coordinate and conduct information security due diligence of suppliers
• Prepare and deliver presentations communicating risks mitigated, and the potential impacts of unmitigated risks to management
• Conducting information security risk management trainings and awareness campaigns.
• Partnering with other Information Security teams to continuously improve the overall information security risk exposure and achieve higher levels of information security maturity.
Who we’re looking for:
• At least a bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, MIS or a relevant field
• Minimum 5 or more years of experience in implementing or maintaining a risk management framework in a modern IT environment (e.g., with cloud computing, big data, DevOps, identity & access management, personal data protection and data leakage prevention solutions).
• Deep knowledge of Information Security frameworks and methodologies (e.g., NIST RMF, ISO 27001).
• Deep knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements (e.g., SOX, GDPR, KVKK, PCI-DSS).
• Professional certifications related to Information Security, IT audit or IT risk management (e.g., CISA, CRISC, CISSP), would be an asset.
• Strong knowledge of ITIL processes, project management incl. Agile methodologies
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English
• Presenting clearly and adapting to different audiences (technical and business), synthesize feedback from the field in a way that makes sense to senior leaders. Being able to drive data driven discussions.
• Having a background in a multinational working environment is a plus
• Availability to travel up to 20% with flexibility, ability to work cross-functionally and comfort about recurring access to Company higher management
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore;
• We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way around, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program to accommodate you and your family needs;
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification.
How does this sound? If you are interested, go ahead and apply!