Manager Device Industrialization – Hong Kong
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
You will drive excellence in the industrialization of critical components and devices to achieve on time, quality, cost, and volume targets; and define industrialization strategy to cope with future demands. You will be the owner of the test and automation strategy, development and deployment at EMS, with the main scope being centered on sizeable automation equipment, robots and in-line processes.
Who we’re looking for
• Minimum of 15 years electronic product related experience. Relevant Industries would be: - Consumer/mobile electronics, Medical Devices, Consultancy, EMS highly desireable
• Demonstrate solid technical leadership experience to manage a small team
• Demonstrate experience in developing new solutions to address electronic product and process improvements
• Experience in industrializing and introducing new electronic products.
• Strong experience to lead cross functional teams
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is a must
• Experience in managing and getting the best out of an electronic engineering experts
• Ability to learn fast technical matters, quality systems as well as new organizational environment
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.