Manager Financial Controlling
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you..
The Budget and Reporting Manager will be a key member of our finance team. This strategic role will focus on both financial planning and actual finance data preparation/analysis (Costs and Working Capital) for the given Market/Cluster, support Market Finance organization with business insights on cost / working capital development and efficiency measures
Financial Controlling and Business Support
• Ensure the collection of business & financial assumptions / KPI’s from markets or global targets and ensure their proper translation in financial information during financial cycles (multidimensional cost view – Consumer Journey, ZBS, PBO)
• Support the markets / region during the budget cycles (LRP/OB/RF/LE) in collaboration with Records to Record organization to ensure Legal Entity financials’ preparation with main focus on costs & working capital
• Provide financial analysis and insights on cost/working capital development to market / region / global finance teams
• Escalate material deviations and propose corrective actions to function / category / OSS / region / PMI
Financial Reporting of Legal Entity
• Ensure that Records to Report organization deliverables meet cost/working capital requirements and reflect business context (e.g. accruals)
• Validate Legal Entities’ financial statements versus PMI financial standards & analyze the underlying business drivers
• Effective cooperation with COE Reporting for extensive analysis and ad hoc request needs to support market demand on financial performance
• Liaise with other IBS process delivery groups to ensure high quality customer service and to guarantee continuous service improvement
• Operate as SPOC for markets within a region and provide best practices and market support in case of business model / process changes
• At least 8 years of work experience in Cost Controlling, thereof 3+ managerial experience
• Work experience within budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems ideally from international environment
• Master degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
• Accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA etc. will be a huge asset
• Fluent English – a very good written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Company Car
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.