Intern in Talent Acquisition Operations - German Speaker
Intern in Talent Acquisition Operations Team - German Speaker
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree (up to 6 months after graduation),
• ideally, available for 20-30 hours weekly,
• fluent German speaker,
• confident English user,
• well-organized & details oriented person who is comfortable with multi-tasking and setting own priorities,
• a candidate with strong problem solving and communication skills,
• Excel user (basic knowledge)
Professional experience in customer service considered as an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland for paid internship of 6 – 18 months duration (Contract of Services).
AS AN INTERN YOU WILL:
• become a member of HR Team supporting Philip Morris affiliate,
• get to know the scope and accountabilities of People & Culture department from the moment of recruitment to the moment of end of contract,
• support the team members in terms of scheduling interviews and handling candidates’ expenses, in a close cooperation with the market Recruitment Team,
• have a chance to experience working with various systems and tools used in recruitment and People & Culture area (MS Office tools, Cloud and SAP based applications),
• be engaged in projects aimed at the optimization of HR processes,
• work in a truly international, dynamic and changing environment.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
At our company you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
We offer you a competitive salary and compensation package, backed-up with relocation support, if required.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.