Supervisor Manufacturing Specifications SSC [online recruitment process]
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we wish to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit Supervisor Manufacturing Specifications SSC with:
• university degree preferably Quality Management, Production Management or equivalent
• minimum one year of experience in people management, and minimum 3 years of experience in the area of Quality Management, Production Management or relevant
• action and results focused with organizational agility and ability to motivate others
• very good interpersonal skills, customer-centric approach, ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• excellent communication skills in English
• ability to challenge the current processes and propose innovative solutions to drive simplification and efficiency
• good practical knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.), knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
• experience on similar position would be an advantage
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join the SSC Specifications office in Krakow, Poland for the position of Supervisor Manufacturing Specifications SSC:
As Supervisor in Manufacturing Specifications team you will:
• supervise creation and maintenance of specifications for semi-finished and finished goods produced in factories served by Central Specifications Office, ensuring optimal quality and timeliness of services
• supervise adaptation and creation of local items used in factories served by Central Specifications Office
• participate in and lead projects aimed at process improvement, ensuring legal compliance, improving stakeholder collaboration and transformation of specifications process in line with the execution of PMI strategy
• drive initiatives and workshops aimed at re-engineering, optimization and standardization of processes across Specifications community
• utilize problem solving tools to ensure mistakes in specifications are analyzed and concrete Corrective & Preventive actions are prepared and implemented
• ensure training and development of the Manufacturing Specifications team, lead, guide and coach the team through daily routine, transformation and re-organization
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.