Be a part of a revolutionary change.
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re transforming our procurement modelling, sourcing strategy and the way of stakeholders engagement. Join us in Procurement and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is cost efficient and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking new challenges, you’ll be in your element here.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be executing sourcing activities in Taiwan in accordance with applicable PMI policies and procedures, in order to achieve the optimal balance or value for money and to meet internal stakeholders' requirements.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Execute all the analysis and reporting activities to provide the procurement organization with all the relevant
information to define and build potential sourcing scenarios and the identification of business initiatives to achieve
overall company and procurement objectives.
• Perform the sourcing activities for assigned local categories, mainly indirect materials and services, to achieve best
purchasing cost for the local market while ensuring company quality standards are met.
• Contribute to local, regional and global functional strategies; clarify internal requirements and materials or services
specifications; conduct market intelligence to identify relevant trends and suppliers; conduct RFIs, RFPs and RFQs
processes as well as negotiations with suppliers; conduct performance assessment, data collection and analysis,
scenarios modelling and generation of reports.
Who we’re looking for
• Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in a Procurement Sourcing, Supply Chain, Finance or Sales function in an
international / multicultural environment (preferably FMCG company)
• Familiar with P2P or S2P Processes and experience in procurement tools is preferred
• Strong business processes knowledge and analysis across different functional areas and in related to industry
• Effective communication skills with consumer-centric mind set to demonstrate commercial, negotiation and
• Strong agility in dealing with ambiguity and change
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the
world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides
endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.