Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern Workplace Strategy
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Enrolled University (Bachelor or Master) student at the time of the internship
• Currently pursuing a degree in Hospitality, Business or any relevant area.
• Comfortable with MS Office programs, reading architectural plans as well as creating flowcharts and processes
• Passionate about design and have a keen interest in strategic thinking
• Customer centric, proactive, autonomous and with a strong attention to detail;
• Creative, responsible, well-organized & systematic in dealing with a variety of assignments;
• Fluent in French and English.
In this position you will integrate the Space Management & Strategy team, responsible of creating new workplace layouts, interior designs & refurbishment projects for office and communal spaces, finding workplace optimization solutions as well as executing office moves in a building of over 66,000 sqm and with over 2,000 employees.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Help us turning our employees needs into successful business solutions
• Improving our employees work and social spaces by turning their needs into successful business solutions to increase efficiency.
• Work on various interior design proposals and social places to improve our employees efficiency
• Give support in refining our team’s processes and propose performance solutions and guidelines.
• Fulfill administrative tasks related to orders, invoices and budget
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.