Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Project Management Intern
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Active student at the time of the internship
• Currently pursuing a degree in Digital, UX, Business, Communication or any relevant area
• Digitally savvy
• Passionate about design thinking and Lean Enterprise
• Creative and Customer centric, proactive, autonomous, with strong attention to detail
• Can-do attitude, problem-solving mindset
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-tasking
• Fluent in both English and French
You will join our Internal Transformation team. Your main goal will be to foster a sustainable ecosystem (named internally FastForward) that embeds customer-centricity, rapid experimentation and data-driven decision into our employees' DNA. You will experience a new way of project management and test your own agility limits.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Maintain and enhance our FastForward (FFWD) Toolkit and Digital Presence
• Be team member in one of our numerous corporate projects
• Experiment ideas and concepts with markets and functions when it comes to promote a culture of sharing FFWD learning across markets and functions (e.g. building digital MVPs)
• Communicate through internal social platforms
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.