Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern Hospitality & Events
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Enrolled student at the time of the internship
• Currently studying in Hospitality, Events, or related fields.
• Customer centric, proactive, autonomous and with a strong attention to detail.
• Good at thinking out-of-the-box and finding innovative solutions.
• Comfortable with MS Office programs, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
• Good with numbers and communication skills.
• Fluent in English with a very good command of French.
What’s in it for you?
• Have the chance of managing your own business events.
• Lead Hospitality related projects.
• Work on cost & quality controls for our services provider.
• Learn and improve your organizational skills with on the job trainings.
• Make your ideas worthwhile in the company’s transformation phase.
• Work in a dynamic, challenging and multicultural environment.
You will integrate the Hospitality team, responsible for all services to employees in Lausanne and Neuchatel including 7 company restaurants, 4 fitness centers and 2 wellbeing centers among others.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work for both PMI locations, Lausanne and Neuchatel.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Help us in the quest of constantly improving our employees’ experience by turning their needs into successful business solutions.
• Evaluate external services suppliers (External Event & Services Management Companies etc..) though KPIs and Satisfaction surveys.
• Give assistance in using internal booking tools and updating them, being in charge of registrations for the events, and improvements of the tools.
• Work on statistics and satisfaction surveys to continue improving our employees’ experience.
• Coordination of small to medium size business events for Lausanne.
• Give support in organizing Social Events.
• Perform administrative tasks (meeting minutes, presentations, procedures updating etc…)
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.