Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern RRP Tobacco Processing Equipment
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Active student at the time of the internship
• Currently pursuing a degree in Chemical Engineering or related area
• Strong analytical and quantitative mindset
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to gain insights
• Ability to process raw data and derive insights from data analysis
• Ability to explain complex research in easy language
• Self-starter with ability to quickly ramp up on new tools and technologies;
• Previous knowledge/experience in process engineering;
• Ability to travel in Europe
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
You will join Manufacturing Solutions and work in close collaboration with Operations Central functions and our Reduce Risk Product factories in Philip Morris International. This team will be acting as the driver for any tobacco processing equipment. You'll be working together with a mix of talents in engineering, science, technology, QA and Planning.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Participate in managing the RRP tobacco waste dashboard for all PMI factories;
• Support team in analyzing factory data, prepare conclusions and make recommendations
• Write regular reports on root cause analysis and how it can help to improve waste reduction
• Apply engineering processing knowledge to improve the current performance
• Manage a small waste reduction project autonomously from process mapping to final report;
• Join regular progress review meetings and present findings and results
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.