Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern Service Center
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Enrolled Bachelor or Master student in Hospitality Administration or related area
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, fluent in spoken French
• At ease with MS Office tools
• Ability to interact with various type of clients, handle relationships with care and positive attitude
• Pro-activity and drive for excellence coupled with curiosity and creativity
• Early experience with front office work is a plus
You will learn how to understand and support employees’ business and personal needs in the workplace with the help of client’s feedback technics and get to understand what customer centricity is.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Handle the front office duties at the internal service center
• Welcome internal clients, help them solve their issues and answer their questions
• Help people find information on the services and locations of PMI
• Deliver all Workplace Experience services such as Mobility vouchers, post office, stationery, cultural offers, etc.
• Organize happenings and events
• Liaise and develop collaboration with providers (tourism office, catering, hotel, etc.)
• Collect and use qualitative and quantitative data to adapt the offer
• Support new employees onboarding activities : enrollment and support
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.