Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020?
Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern Internal Communication
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Enrolled Bachelor or Master student in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Working knowledge of English and French
• As a plus: some knowledge of Photoshop, CanvaYou
General Services is in charge of providing a safe, attractive and efficient place of work that enables collaboration and inspires excellence in Switzerland PMI premises (Services include: building infrastructure, restaurants, fitness, global travel, transportation, workplace, social events, security, safety, etc).
The Communication team is taking care of the internal communications related to these topics.
If you are solution-oriented, a creative problem solver, good with deadlines, ready to bring and share your ideas, then you are the one we want for our Communication Internship in Philip Morris International Management S.A. in Lausanne, Switzerland.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Create, analyze and/or review communications and their channels to ensure impactful and meaningful messages
• Create visuals contents to support GS communication messages and campaigns
• Analyze departmental reporting to ensure key and relevant information is presented to management
• Develop and update the department Intranet and Web sites to ensure they are kept dynamic and accurate
• Be part of various other projects, such as internal campaigns, promotional videos and more.
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.