Intern in Finance Department – General Ledger
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Finance, Economics, Statistics or similar field of study), available for minimum 30 hours per week,
• fluent English speaker,
• knowledgeable and experienced user of Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel,
• a goal oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills,
• a candidate able to work independently and under time pressure,
• experience in multinational environment performing financial or administrative activities and knowledge of SAP or VBA would be considered an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Center Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6-12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• become a member of Finance Team, learning and gathering experience in different aspect of General Ledger,
• have a chance to experience working in a diverse environment, cooperating with affiliates from various geographies and functions,
• support the team members in terms of weekly and monthly reporting (Key Performance Indicators) as well as making necessary aggregation,
• work with various systems and tools used in Finance area (MS Office tools, SAP).
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.