Purpose of the job:
Driving digital project deliverables, deploying new systems, providing day-to-day operational support, performing administrative application maintenance activities, providing training to users, troubleshooting application issues, contributing to continous improvements in digital/systems/process areas, using incident management systems to raise request/track status/update progresses
1. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Understand business needs, define Commercial solutions from the Global Digital/IT offering to deliver services required by the functions. Deliver Services in an optimum way (timely, cost effective, secure, stable, reliable and user-friendly, both from a technology and business perspective) to maximize efficiency in the respective functional area.
- Manage the system deployment, localization and support of global/core business system solutions
- Proactively identify business requirements not supported by the Global Digital/IT Portfolio, communicate and agree the solution with the Global functions.
- Manage the design, development and maintenance of local solutions for the business function following the global PMI standards and procedures.
- Manage external and internal service providers to ensure that service levels are met.
2. SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Global support: Understand and promote the Global Technical Application Portfolio
- Proactively identify business requirements not supported by the Global Digital/IT Portfolio, communicate and agree on solution with the Global functions.
- Ensure appropriate system documentation and training programs/materials are in place. To ensure the compliance and promote usability
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Education College/University relevant major
- 5+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- IT educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Digital and technical infrastructure experience
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector and in supporting commercial requirements
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies and CRM & data infrastructure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-task skills- 2-3 years experience in PM position with out-sourcing company or FMCG company
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously