At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of August/September 2020? Then apply now, we need you!
Inter Sensors Development and Data Analytics
Who we’re looking for:
• Active Master student in engineering or any related area
• Passionate about technology and innovation
• Engineering skills in mechanical design and/or automation
• Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly
• Experience with LabView
• Able to communicate clearly in English, both written and spoken
• Data Analysis, interpretation, and presentation
• Basic knowledge of programming languages
• Basic knowledge of modern code development, testing practices and test-driven development (a plus)
You will join the Testing Engineering team, which is part of PMI Testing Laboratories & Governance, on an exciting journey to build sound product characterization plans that maximize product development learnings, anchor product knowledge, and increase product performance understanding. You will always be guided and provided with relevant training so that you feel comfortable in your assigned tasks.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Develop sensor solutions
• Analyze and interpret data collected from various sensors during system cycling
• Acquire analysis algorithms to estimate various aerosol parameters
• Efficient project management
• Develop automation solutions
• Produce Test solutions and generate reports
What we offer :
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP