Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world. Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Innovation & Digital Transformation Intern
Who we’re looking for:
• Active student in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer science or relevant area
• Passion for technology, innovation, transformation and for challenging the status-quo
• Knowledge of requirements gathering and elicitation techniques
• Highly organized, ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
• Fluent in English
• MS Office Suite.
• Confluence, Share Point.
• Basic knowledge of programming languages.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Business analysis (quantitative, qualitative) and IT analysis
• Propose use cases and gather business requirement
• Work with cross functional teams to solve a business problem from ideation to launch
• Collaborate with different departments and external partners (technical vendors, consultants) to complete requirements validation processes
• PMO relevant tasks (minutes, status tracking, access management, etc.)
• Independently plan, execute and document sub tasks within the projects
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.