At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance, where our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support.
Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2019? Then apply now! We want you on board!
Intern: Internal Controls
Who we’re looking for:
• Currently studying for a Bachelor or a Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related area
• Experience in data processing and analysis
• Knowledgeable about internal and/or external audit process
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office programs (Excel)
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent in English, French is a strong asset
If you are flexible, comfortable in an international environment, curious, proactive, enthusiastic and reliable, you like team work and creativity, you are the one we want for our Internal Controls team (in Philip Morris International Management S.A.) in Lausanne, Switzerland.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks :
• Assist other team members in the documentation of control environment and preparation of risk registers during reviews and projects
• Support Internal Controls teams around the world with PMI Principles & Practices
• Support the collection of information or extraction of data to document controls and test their operating effectiveness
• Extract and compile data to track progress of US-GAAP audits, support the preparation of relevant reports
• Verify quality and consistency of records used to track time spent on activities and report them in Internal Controls' repository.
What we offer:
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP