We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
We are expanding and looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to support us constantly improve customer experience in our retail stores. In addition to that, you will:
• Oversee daily store operations adhering to our Retail Store Operations Guidebook
• Support smooth execution across all aspects of in-store customer journey: experiential, operational and retail
• Support store personnel to deliver enhanced customer experience by briefing, coaching and providing hands-on training
• Conduct field visits on a scheduled basis to oversee physical store appearance, product availability and visual merchandising adherence to guidelines
• Ensure third party retail service provider’s activities compliance to SLA and retail standards
• Feed back office team with inputs related to third party service provider’s performance, identified opportunities for improvements
• Support new store openings through physical on-site presence and coordination of third party service providers up to agreed quality standards
This is a field based position, which includes approximately 70% travel to brand retail stores.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
• You hold a degree, ideally in Business Administration, Social Sciences or similar
• You have experience in managing retail operations, sales, customer service or engagement
• You enjoy working with other people and you know how to motivate them
• You have good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
• You are committed to exceptional customer experience
• Preferably you have experience in third parties management
• You have valid driver’s license
• Intermediate English (written and verbal) and fluent in Latvian languages
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Company car as a working tool
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 5th April 2020 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary ranges).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place in early April 2020.
Salary range for this role is 1,100-1,300 EUR net.