Talent Acquisition Executive - Batangas, Philippines
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Your ‘day to day’
You will work within the team and contribute to the design, development, deployment and monitoring of PMI's Talent Acquisition strategy, mindset, framework and tools, to ensure competitive advantage through an effective and efficient talent acquisition process and technology infrastructure.
Your core responsibilities
- Design and implement Avature change and capability framework to enhance the effectiveness of PMI's talent acquisition strategy
- Design and implement Talent Acquisition KPI and monitoring framework supporting the continuous improvement of the TA global value chain
- Policies, Processes and Guidelines:
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of a comprehensive set of policies and guidelines on the talent acquisition value chain
- Ensure deployment of Avature, KPI's and TA process deployment effectively
- Tools, Capabilities & Change Management:
- Develop communication, training and change management framework to enhance the deployment and usage of Avature
- Prepare solutions for more effective recruitment process management and tracking
- Prepare and support the implementation of the global set of Talent Acquisition KPIs and targets
- Subject matter expertise:
- Act as global HR key account to all Avature related matters and provide expertise
- Research best practices and best-in-class TA practices to design and define global improvements and new functionalities to enhance PMI's Recruitment process
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
· Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
· Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
· Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
· Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.