We are currently looking for a 3rd Party Executive. We are looking for a new colleague to join our small team of 3 people in a big corporation. In our team we look after a network of IQOS partner stores that are maintained through our business partners. It is necessary to ensure the operation of all IQOS partner stores and communication with our team of territory executives. As far as the sale network is concerned we deal with a lot of requests not only from the deparments in PM but also from the business partners.
3rd PARTY EXECUTIVE
You will be responsible for:
- Cooperation and creation of projcets at Czech IQOS partners stores and make sure of their smooth operation
- Implementation of commercial activities and business projects realisation
- Setting up processes and systems at the stores
- Ordering of TPOSM/PPOSM materials from suppliers
- Coordination of financial credit and notes invoicing
- Communication with suppliers and 3rd parties agencies
- Cooperation with all departments across the HQ in relation to the Iqos stores activities
- Various projects in the given departments – setting up processes, IT systems etc.
You should have/be/know:
- Min 1 year of experience in marketing or sales (incl. traineeships), international environment preferred
- Native Czech/Slovak language, able to communicate in English
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Good time management as well as flexibility in dealing with unexpected situations
- A team-oriented approach and experience of working in commercial and cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Advanced MS Office user (Power Point, Excel – advanced formulas)
You can expect and benefit from cross-functional collaboration with B2C and National retail team, Marketing Cluster team, Direct Retail, Digital team, Procurement, Legal, Market research Hub.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.