Be a part of a revolutionary change
At Philip Morris International (PMI), we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
External Affairs is a team full of fresh opportunities. Our smoke-free transformation is completely changing the way we engage. We have stakeholders to talk to and brave new messages to share. We need talented people who are also excited by our sense of purpose.
As our business evolves, there’s space to define your role and satisfy your professional curiosity. You’ll be working across functions surrounded and supported by experts in everything from fiscal affairs and illicit trade prevention to sustainability and public health legislation. Join us and use your relationship-building skills for good: to change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
• Develop and implement external affairs strategies that are intended to manage current and future regulatory challenges in Singapore.
• Conduct extensive stakeholder mapping on key individuals and organizations in Singapore.
• Provide strategic advice and coordinate with internal stakeholders as well as regional headquarters regarding key priorities of the company.
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Political Science, Law, Public Policy, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or Pharmaceutical Science.
• At least 8 years of relevant working experience, particularly in the areas of public policy and civil service.
• Possess track record of working with a diverse group of stakeholders with strong working experience from government agencies, medical/scientific institutions or pharmaceutical companies and diverse group of stakeholders.
• Need to demonstrate excellent networking, stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
• Possess strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of current local and international affairs.
• Ability to persevere in an ambiguous and hostile regulatory environment is a must.
• Scientific training or background would be advantageous.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.