Junior Manager Consumer Process
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better and brighter solutions, as well as the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
Your ‘day to day’
• Designing processes for Marketing
• Analyze and decompose business processes and design a strategy to improve these processes
• Building and managing new business model
• Daily administration and verification of cooperation with external suppliers
• Monitor, measure, and provide feedback on process performance
• Support Process Owners and Managers throughout the process lifecycle
Who we’re looking for
• 2 - 3 years of business experience in Consumer Processes or Analytical Department (preferably in FMCG company)
• Excellent in challenging the status quo and driving change
• Experience in designing processes
• Advance Excel & Visio is a must
• Well organized and detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills
• Fluent Polish & English
What we offer
Our success depends on all men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to experiment and explore.
• Competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits:
• Flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals
• Multisport program
• Wide range of training, further education and possibility for support in getting higher professional qualification
• Employee pension plan
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
• Work in the office by Dworzec Gdański metro station