Commercial Operations Administrator – National Key Accounts
Are YOU a motivated individual with a strong administrative background and knowledge? Do YOU possess well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and are able to work independently and in a dynamic environment? Are YOU a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
What your day will look like:
• Provide ongoing support for the National Key Accounts team by Organizing offsite meetings, training sessions, for Key Account team. Coordinate with the team members to ensure offsite requirements and timelines are met within the set budget provided.
• Provide continuous support and execution of ad hoc requests including data analysis, process documentation, and programs reviews.
• Assist in the ongoing maintenance of the chain price books by updating vendor key sheets including product & price listing, trade programs and new launches.
• Provide support to team by communicating price changes, product updates, new launches, discontinuations with select national key account chains and partners.
• Perform day to day process administration and continuous process improvement. Organize, arrange and coordinate meetings – will attend and be an active participant in these meetings. Including documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are processed in a timely manner.
• Organize and complete analysis on Alternate Coverage Plan (ACP) data (surveys results, programs, return reports, etc.), identify patterns, assign categories, as required by the ACP supervisor.
• Process national key account invoices for payments: Prepare RIFs, send invoices with validated back up to AP for payment, and follow up with AP to secure timely payments for all chains partners.
• Prepare connexions billback reports for selected wholesalers, secure the necessary approvals and submit to finance.
• Responsible for ensuring that the process documents and training manuals for the National Key Account team are updated as required. Review to be done on a quarterly basis.
What you will bring:
• College diploma or Post-Secondary education.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project or sales coordination related role.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
• Attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, adept in technology, knowledge of Industry, strong analytical skills, planning and coordination.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills using MS Office Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, Typeform, Docusign.
• Ability to function in a team environment and work independently.
• You are legally authorized to work in Canada
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Commercial department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.