Commercial Operations – RRP (Reduced Risk Product) Specialist
Are YOU a motivated individual with a strong administrative background and knowledge? Do YOU possess well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and are able to work independently and in a dynamic environment? Are YOU a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
What your day will look like:
• Attend bi-Weekly meetings to take minutes and go over sales status and all other topics on slated agenda. Clearly document any administrative action items requiring follow up or clarification to action after meeting. Point of contact for the team for managing products such as IQOS bags, business cards etc. and arrange distribution to team.
• Troubleshooting any issues seen with current programs that impact the customer, support the RRP direct team with issues linked to Salesforce, Carlton Payments, SEA APP and other tools utilized by both channels. POS for Quebec sales and any other questions that arise from the team.
• Undertake detailed and thorough logistics analysis and identify opportunities to aid efficiency and cost optimization through evaluation of data ensuring reliability, integrity and accuracy of data for:
- Weekly consignment report for coaches nationally.
- SAP Inventory movement with no dollar value.
• Work with Logistics and other appropriate staff to resolve issues as required. Participate in regular planning reviews, change existing process documents and prepare data in line with changes. Consignment ordering portal now live, so follow up on tracking orders and orders not collected, troubleshoot issues of customer orders made through portal not delivered.
• Onboard the direct sales force by completing set up and testing of SAP accounts, employee pricing, etc. Troubleshoot when leads not correctly distributed based on mapped territory and update for hires/fires/terminations.
• Work with Carlton and internal Finance team to ensure funds always available in the Parent Float, request loading and provide budget owners monthly spend reports for accurate forecasting.
What you will bring:
• College diploma or Post-Secondary education.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project or sales coordination related role.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
• Attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, adept in technology, knowledge of Industry, strong analytical skills, planning and coordination.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills using MS Office Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, Typeform, Docusign.
• Strong Database Management experience
• Ability to function in a team environment and work independently.
• You are legally authorized to work in Canada
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Commercial department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.