We have an opportunity for a Solution Manager IT P&C, Performance & Total Rewards Solution in the Global IT Corporate Platform team in the area of P&C solutions.
This is a tremendous opportunity to play a key role and drive technology stream as part of design and implementation of new employee performance & rewarding management approach and later on a Global Rollout of a selected solution. You will be working in global project team, partnering HR teams in bringing the technology aspect the new performance & rewarding approach focusing on taking employee journeys and transformation journeys to the next level.
Do you have an ability to make the right bets while meeting business innovation needs with Speed & Agility? Do you want to resolve difficult business problems using modern technology and innovating the future of business at PMI? If you are looking for space to experiment as well as apply the newest technology solutions on an enterprise level, join us in our Transformation journey
- Hold end-to-end accountability for the portfolio of solutions within Performance & Total Rewards space
- Act as main contact point for Senior Stakeholders, to conceptualize and co-design the solutions roadmap.
- Ensure solution alignment with the Solution Design, Technology Roadmap, IT Guiding Principles and PMI practices.
- Lead and motivate the product/project team
- Drive DevOps practices and culture adoption and support Teams in achieving engineering practices excellence.
- Evaluate and operationalize new services from discovery to hyper-care and monitoring.
- Drive vendor sourcing and manage collaborative vendor relationships; manage performance of global vendors in the ecosystem.
- Remove roadblocks to keep the delivery momentum.
- Optimize the delivery flow and drive continuous improvement.
- Provide input and support budget & vendor management activities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-8 years of work experience in IT, preferably on global leadership roles
- Experience in technical design and deployment of technologies in the domain of Corporate HR Solutions
- SuccessFactors and/or SAP ecosystem experience is mandatory
- Experience with Technical Integration / API management development
- Experience with transformation of business capabilities at scale and speed
- Equipped with growth mindset and drive for innovation
- Be a self-starter and be able to drive end to end process and solution leadership
- Stakeholders management skills
- Motivated to develop and apply new way of working (SCRUM/AGILE)
- Degree in IT related studies
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com (http://www.pmi.com)