At PMI, we have chosen to do something incredible. We are committed to inclusion & diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
You will an integral member of the Risk and Controls team to lead the risk assurance and provide advisory support to the business. Every day is a new challenge, and you love to find ways to help us get better at what we do. You’re a teammate at heart. Our inclusive environment will enable you to collaborate with our colleagues to learn from their experience and share new ways of working. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support PMI’s business objectives. You are an outstanding relationship builder and thrive in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
Your “day to day”
• Collaborate with local Project Management Office and business leaders to
o Perform annual & continuous integrated risk assessment (business including digital transformation projects);
o Prepare risk management action plans proposals to the management reflecting the latest business objectives and risk appetite.
• Provide advisory to establish end-to-end process flow for key business projects, evaluate the key risks, and design smart business controls by leveraging on technology for automation completed with clear control owners accountabilities and documentation, to effectively mitigate the financial reporting, operational, and compliance.
• Perform integrated audits of the end-to-end process including the impact of enabling systems on the business process and SOX testing using risk-based approach to
o Independently and holistically assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls over the business process (both manual and automated);
o Analyze and assess the impact of findings and make recommendations based on forward-looking operating environment.
• Provide guidance to continuously assess the existing control efficiency and seek opportunities to automate controls where possible and orchestrate in a scalable and sustainable manner through leveraging technology.
• Review trend analytics and establish key risk indicators to timely detect and act on the potential e-commerce anomalies and process control weaknesses.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• 8 years risk management experience including roles in Big 4 accounting firms or Internal Audit functions with at least 3 years exposure to digitally-enabled business-to-consumer models including digital CRM as well as cloud-based platforms.
• Experience in Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR)/ Sarbanes–Oxley (SOX) framework and/or ISO based quality management systems and Data Privacy regulatory framework.
• Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end business process and impact analysis, risk-based auditing and advisory methodology.
• Proven knowledge of designing and implementing risks based controls framework within enterprise space, Digital Consumer Engagement (DCE) and e-Commerce environment.
• Demonstrate keen awareness of customer centricity and financial savviness, connect the dots between actions and risk awareness.
• Highly inquisitive and agile, , inclusive, and an active listener
• Able to spot improvement and new ways of working opportunities, and decisive in solving problems even when dealing with ambiguity.
• An effective team player that can collaborate and influence, communicate and contribute constructively and confidently in multidisciplinary, multinational environment.
• Ability to generate insights through data and articulate them in a compelling manner to drive risk management actions through smart risk taking.
• Lead by motivating and empowering team (including project team) members with clear performance measurements, provide space and empowerment to deliver.
• Effective leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Post-graduate or professionally qualified in Accounting and Auditing.
Competitive advantage (is a plus):
• Systems accreditation e.g. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
• Good understanding of Information Technology General Controls (ITGC), Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT) framework, audit standards and Trust Service principles.
• Knowledge in an Agile / SCRUM, lean start-up / Minimum Viable Product (MVP) methodology environment.
• Knowledge in processes / controls interacting directly with consumers/customers through different type of online and offline channels.