Commercial Planning Analyst - Roma
Be part of a revolutionary change
At Philip Morris International (PMI), we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
‘Commercial planning department’ is a completely new part of our business. We’re PMI’s connection with adult customers, turning our understanding of different markets and customer motivations into effective strategies.
If your skills are in business management, economics or marketing, there’s no better place to work right now. We have the resources and the people power to succeed. Our culture is creative, collaborative, flexible and dynamic, with a refreshing lack of hierarchy. If you’re adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, you’ll find so much freedom here to shape your future and endless opportunities to develop.
Your ‘day to day’
You will support Commercial Planning team in defining optimal commercial organization split by geography; in setting and monitoring KPI's; in allocating and monitoring appropriately commercial budget, and with analyses and reporting at large.
All considering all commercial streams and channels involved. Actively collaborate with other departments in projects, and commercial activities design and implementation.
Specific responsibilities include:
• KPI's & targets: engineering and monitoring a set of KPI's across all commercial channels and streams, to effectively drive the commercial organization towards its business objectives
• Commercial tools: contribution to the rollout and continuous improvement of salesforce-based and other commercial tools, to support commercial streams in executing their tasks
• Analytics: ad hoc analyses to drive, support and improve business performance, understanding of trends and insights generation, analytical support to the commercial team at large
• Reporting: field performance tracking & reporting, including performance visualization tools (e.g. Power BI), to facilitate management decision making process and guarantee a recognized source of information
• Geographical organization: contribution in planning and definition of optimal resource allocation for all commercial streams in evolving geographical areas, streams and channels evolution according to business priorities
• Budget management: contribute to the allocation and optimization of commercial budget by channel and streams to reach commercial targets; budget tracking & ROI analysis; guidelines respect monitoring and validation
• Competitive intelligence: collection and analysis of competitive data & insights from the field, in order to provide actionable commercial intelligence and options to the management
Who we’re looking for
• University Degree preferably in Economics, Math's or Engineering
• Previous experience of 2/3 or 3+ years in a Commercial team in a multinational environment
• Fluent in Italian and a good knowledge of spoken and written English
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package. Knowledge of Power BI will be considered a plus
What is a nice to have
• Fast learning capabilities, cooperative approach and curiosity
• Commercial savvy and entrepreneurial spirit
• Customer and problem-solving orientation
What we offer
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
N. of open positions:
1 Temporary (April – December)
For Internal Candidates:
In case of internal move, we offer L2L contract.
Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliates of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is mainly engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.