Senior IT Analyst – Buenos Aires – SG10
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your day to day :
• Working as Finance Product Team to gather business requirement, develop specification for development, perform SAP configuration and test in order to ensure the best solutions are delivered.
• Involve in full project life cycle from design, testing and deployment, working closely with internal teams and partners to deliver on goals
• Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training, support user post Go Live
• Manage the communication and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute significantly to the SAP Transformation systems roadmap, driving business value by influencing internal customers to adopt SAP best business practice
Desired Skills and Experience:
• University degree in Information Systems is an asset – any other university degrees with IS SAP finance experience will be considered
• Senior FI-CO Consultant having minimum 6 years of experience in SAP FI-CO module with design/implementation experience at least 5 end-to-end full life cycle implementations
• Broad knowledge on SAP integration with other modules (PP MM SD and CO) and business processes relate to the respective modules
• Having experience in SAP IS Retail will be a plus
• SAP Finance certification and SAP Controlling certification will be an asset too
• Fluent in English (written and oral) Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Proactivity, customer orientation and learning agility skills