Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Take part in endless experiences and apply as a
Business Building Executive.
Your ‘day to day’
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Business Building Group at our Batangas area. You will develop your assigned territory by determining the best possible approach in generating adult consumer preference, increasing in store product availability, and market share -for our brands by utilizing available merchandising tools, trade and adult consumer programs. Your day to day tasks are the following:
- Plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate activities in your assigned territory to support achievement of volume and market share growth
- Ensure availability, visibility potential, distribution, and price compliance of PMFTC products in the outlets
- Implement national and local trade programs, adult consumer promotions, and engagement activities
- Develop and coordinate action plans needed with counter-part Salesman, to achieve volume targets
- Raise adult consumer preference for product distribution of our brands in outlets for incremental sales
Who we’re looking for
You have a college degree, You have strong interpersonal skills and are knowledgeable in negotiation and consultative selling. You have good driving skills and have had a valid driver’s license for at least one year. Field sales exposure is an advantage. You must be amenable to be assigned in Batangas area, with Mondays to Saturdays without fixed work hours but expected to start work at 6:30AM.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.