BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our Customer care teams have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Supervise customer care operations in the areas of call center, reverse logistics, inspections and reporting
• Manage customer care projects in align with various stakeholders
• Ensure to address/mitigate consumer needs and pain points by achieving operational excellence though all touchpoints
• Coordinate with Sales & Marketing teams when programing the promotions and sales plan to align with customer care processes
• Strengthen digital engagement with consumers through various tools and new approaches (e.g. chat/voice bot, voice/image recognition, visual ARS, RFID utilization, etc.)
• Find ways to retain consumers within our brand loyalty loop by providing superior consumer experience
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 10 years or more experience in customer care and/or customer experience management
• Experience in consumer electronics industry preferred
• Project management experience in terms of setting budget, milestone, and resources
• Strong in data analysis and reporting
• Strategic thinking and collaborative working spirit
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Fluent in both English and Korean
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application