Are you up for a challenge? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we wish to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
- Design, develop and implement HCM SuccessFactors solutions according to architectural standards and roadmaps for HR domain
- Analyze business requirements, recommend solutions and indicate implications and outcomes of proposed design
PARTICIPATE WITH ARCHITECTS IN ASSESSING NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- Participate in HR projects with system implications, playing the role of solution specialist
- Implement solutions consistent with overall technical
- Integrate external systems into our current portfolio using integration layer (DellBoomi, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Understand and ensure accurate data protection standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in HR domain
- Deep understanding and experience of HR processes from Hire to Retire
- 3 to 5 years SAP SuccessFactors expertise specializing in the SuccessFactors Talent Suite
- Experience level mastery of SuccessFactors implementations including Platform/Foundation architecture and configuration. Working experience in provisioning system.
- Certified in SuccessFactors Foundation, Career & Development Planning, Succession Planning, and Performance & Goals Management modules.
- Certified in SuccessFactors Learning also preferred.
- Knowledge of other solutions in the broader HR tech ecosystem in areas of Talent Management and Learning.
- Be proactive and can lead & drive discussions with the Business and implementation of proposed solutions
- Be able to learn on the fly and present good listening skills
- Have an ability to explain complex topics in a simple way and have good communication & presentation skills
- Experience in building interfaces (DellBoomi, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Understanding of common IT frameworks such as Agile, ITIL, PMP
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL (http://www.pmicareers.pl)
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com (http://www.pmi.com)