We’ve built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking.
Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
Our transformation is not only changing what we are like on the inside – it’s about building a working environment that is more agile, more engaged with our customers, and more open to suppliers and external talent, partners, networks and communities.
We have an opportunity for a Corporate Audit Agile coach. The location can be London, Krakow or Lisbon.
As part of this transformation, our Corporate and Information Systems Function is growing and adapting to the new opportunities and challenges.
We will offer you an environment where you will experience working with challenging and trendy IT risks, such as cloud, digital, big data and Agile/DevOps, auditing and a wide range of systems from manufacturing to supply chain to consumer engagement.
• Establish agile values, principles, frameworks, and practices, and coach/mentor the whole department
• Collaborate closely with the audit teams, and facilitate agile meetings (e.g., inception, capacity planning, sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives)
• Facilitate correct setup of audit Kanban through MS Teams
• Build a trusting and safe environment with the audit teams in order to support them for any potential doubts and to receive feedback for continuous improvement
• Identify process issues and improve them
• Assess the maturity of the audit teams based on defined KPIs to enhance the current processes
• Provide training on agile processes to improve velocity and quality
• Experience launching and coaching new agile teams. Proven knowledge of Agile Manifiesto, Principles, core agile roles and ceremonies, and continuous improvement
• Ability to communicate effectively to audit teams, auditees, management etc.
• Facilitation skills to run meeting and workshops.
• Highly organized and disciplined.
• Experience with workstream planning and capacity management.
• Scrum Master/Team Leadership experience.
• Action-oriented, problem solver with a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax or similar
• Proven experience in both external (preferably Big Four) and internal audit within multinational organizations (preferably in the Banks, FMCG or pharmaceuticals environment) is a plus
• Agile certification (CSM, SAFe) a plus
• High degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel internationally on short notice for different durations
• Fluent English in writing and speaking (Business Language), other language skills are advantageous
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.