PMI is transforming towards Project Based Organization. We are establishing the Project Management Office to support implementation and embedding of the project based ways of working within the organization.
• Contribute and support embedding of PMI / PM CR project management methodology, tools and ways of working within the organization
• Provide guidance to Project Managers / Project Teams to develop a project scope with clear objectives, goals and desired outcomes
• As a subject matter expert for Project Management, he/she supports development of detailed project plans outlining timelines, critical activities, interdependencies, resource management, risk assessment and business capability mapping
• Support proper project status tracking and all project related activities
• Ensure alignment between projects
• Support project Portfolio Management process to enable the Portfolio Board make proper Portfolio planning and prioritization in alignment with Original Budget and overall business strategy
• Project execution
o End to end project planning and execution process
CAN YOU SAY THE FOLLOWING ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I have University degree
• I have 5-7 years of professional experience in commercial operations and (preferably) finance too
• I have experience of working within a structured project management framework and / or project based organization
• I have people leadership skills
• I am comfortable to communicate in English on daily basis – speaking, presenting, writing
• I have good influencing and collaboration skills, able to advise and constructively challenge senior team members
• I have ability to work independently and in the team, under pressure and handle multiple task simultaneously
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.