At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your day to day :
• You will work hand in hand with PMI IT Solutions Architects, External Developers, Migration Partner, Cloud Operations team as part of the Agile Migration team that is moving PMI applications portfolio to the public cloud
• As Sr. IT Analyst you will be responsible for the actual migration of existing applications to public cloud environments
• You will gather migration requirements, create cloud migration strategies, define with IT Solution Architects the cloud architecture for the application migrated to the cloud
• You will create the migration plans including dependencies and execute the migration
• You will design target cloud-optimal application and database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
• You have a deep understanding of cloud resource provisioning and automated system and application builds, including the use of microservices to containerize applications as feasible, CI/CD Pipelines and other DevOps principles
• You will manage communication and stakeholders’ expectations to drive a successful migration
5+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience with a mastery in coding in multiple languages (.NET, C#, etc)
2+ years of Cloud Technology experience, preferably AWS and proficiency in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling, EBS, RDS, IAM, Route53, Cloud Watch & Cloud Trail, EMR cluster and containers (Docker and Kubernetes)
Knowledge of scripting languages (Phyton, Powershell, Ansible, etc.)
Desirable experience of Active Directory Federation configuration and Replication configuration
Experience with software DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (Jenkins) and code versioning tools (Github/ Bitbucket / Gitlab)
Good understanding of databases (MS SQL/mysql/postgresql/etc.)
Knowledge of agile development methodologies
Fluent in English (written and oral)
A team player with strong analytical and communication skills. Able to multitask and task-oriented assignments.