International Assignment & Employee Experience Specialist
Have you heard?
Our company is changing – dramatically! We are building our future on smoke free products because they are a much better choice than smoking cigarettes. Our vision, for all of us at PMI, is to convince every adult smoker who would otherwise continue smoking, to switch to these smoke-free products as soon as possible. Are you ready for a change? Will you bring fresh ideas, great attitude and amazing working skills? .Are you motivated to be in the very center of PMI Transformation? Would you like to contribute and have your part in building a smoke-free future? If the answer is yes then we are willing to hear from you!
We are looking for an International Assignment Specialist to join our team in Dominican Republic. As an International Assignment Specialist you will support with the pre-arrival, arrival and post arrival of key stakeholders that plays an important role in our company.
• Needs to handle the expatriate documentation the CARICAM Cluster. This includes long and short term assignments: expatriations, repatriations, localizations.
o Responsible for transfer and departure documentation for all relocations on a regional basis. Involving documentation coordination, issuing and tracking.
o Responsible for data integrity for assignee records in CARICAM. Uploading relevant documentation to records e.g. manage lease information, upload transfer letters and expatriate documentation, ensure accurate billing codes, upload relevant approvals, exception request tracking.
• Management of inquiries from transferring employees (responding to employees directly, forwarding to vendors or escalating questions as appropriate).
o Provide support in coordinating mobility approvals, including coordinating costs for senior stakeholders.
o Responsible for coordination of immigration expires report updates, and coordination with vendors.
• Conducting initial review of relocation cost estimates to confirm accuracy
• Support the Benefit Department with new policies execution, Family Day.
• Involvement in ad-hoc regional projects.
o Participate in global and regional calls with global team, as well as with divisional and regional business partners and managers.
Essential experience and qualifications:
• 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail – an ability to review data, detect and correct errors, take responsibility for data quality
• Client service focus, responsiveness and a "can-do" open-minded professional attitude
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Understands the importance of confidentiality
• Good judgment – knowing when to escalate an issue combined with a willingness to be flexible
• Enthusiastic, positive and keen to learn and develop
• Strong Excel skills required (VLOOKUP/Pivot Tables)
• Experience in the mobility field is preferred although not essential
Join a global market leader
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com