Early Careers at PMI
Being at the beginning of starting your professional career is exciting, yet not always easy. We know that, as we have been through this too.
At PMI, many of us started our journey as curious and ambitious interns, expecting to broaden our professional horizons, gain knowledge & skills, develop professional network & have opportunities for an international exposure. It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. Interested to hear more? Then read further…
Your ‘day to day’
You will work on diverse, real-life situations and business projects. You will have a chance to master new skills, gain knowledge and new perspectives.
We offer opportunities within Continuous Improvement & Operations Training, Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain functions.
Who we’re looking for
We hope that you have passion for what really matters: consumers, innovation, people and results. You are curious to learn & discover every day and have eager to deliver. You are also:
• A 3rd – 4th year bachelor or master studies student in Technological, Physical or Social sciences or recent University graduate.
• Fluent in Lithuanian & English languages.
• Advanced in MS Office packages (Excel & PowerPoint).
• Have a valid Lithuanian work permit.
What we offer
• Employee centric, inspiring LEADERS, who will encourage you to make self-sufficient decisions, coach to reflect on different perceptions, guide in taking measurable risks and learn from your mistakes.
• Flexible & inclusive ENVIRONMENT, development oriented CULTURE, cosy office and amazingly collaborative colleagues, who will treat you as a valuable member of the team, provide honest & structured feedback, so that you can have a chance to reach your full potential.
• Prospect of making an IMPACT and deliver tangible business results, crediting with trust & supporting on the way, enabling to openly face FMCG sector trade realities & run real projects and business tasks.
To join our growing team apply until 12th April 2020 (preferably earlier).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. The process consists of online tests, first round digital interviews, followed by face to face interviews with successful candidates.
Salary for this role is 823 EUR gross.