Territory Executive – South Area (Taiwan)
通路行銷專員 – 南區 (台灣)
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Your ‘day to day’
Manage the assigned territory and co-work with the sales team to plan and execute trade marketing activities in order to:
• Grow company's volume and share in a sustainable manner
• Achieve Commercial KPIs (availability, visibility, inventory and other commercial indicators)
• Build relationship and influence retailers to drive our business
• Fulfill strategic and tactical programs
• Exploit every business opportunity to grow business
• Collect insight and information to facilitate management decision
Who we’re looking for
• More than 1 year experience working with retailers with a preference in the FMCG business
• Strong drive for results
• Good analytical & learning capability
• Fluent English is a plus
• Valid driver license
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By clicking "Apply Now" you agree that we will use the data you give us as described in our Privacy Notice (https://www.pmi.com/resources/docs/default-source/pmi-careers/privacy_agreement_english.pdf?sfvrsn=2). When you submit your application, you send it to all PMI companies. Each PMI company will process the data for their recruitment and candidate relationship purposes, including sharing the data amongst themselves and their service providers. The PMI companies may also refer other PMI companies to data about you, including an assessment of roles for which they think you might be suitable. This sharing of data between PMI companies allows us to find job offerings that may interest you. The PMI companies and their service providers can be in any part of the world, including the EU, Switzerland, USA and Hong Kong. However, wherever they are, they will protect data about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice.