Are you interested in joining the IT Operations Team?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear about you
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT OUR NEXT
Senior IT Analyst
PMI SCE in Kraków is seeking talented people to join our dynamic and professional environment with clients and team members from all over the world.
Your ‘DAY TO DAY’
- As Sr. IT Analyst you will be supporting and contributing in the existing manufacturing/logistics solution in the whole region while providing proposal for enhancements, incident resolution, optimizations, reporting and automation.
- You will also gather business requirements and develop the solution accordingly; while ensuring testing confirms that the best solution is delivered.
- Manage the communication and relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in operational changes and projects from design, testing and deployment, working closely with internal teams and partners to deliver on goals.
- Perform significant contributions to the actual landscape, by establishing governance principles and standard methodologies fostering for the best quality.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ Years of experience tech-savvy with a mastery in coding and scripting in multiple languages; specifically, .NET, C#, VB.
- Good knowledge of PowerBI, SQL Server, SQL Reporting, Integration services and ETL processes. Other BI Tools (Tableau, BO) is a nice to have.
- Desired experience of deploying technology solutions across cloud-native platforms.
- Desired expertise in applying delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Organized with attention to detail yet proactive.
- Manufacturing and Factory Logistics process knowledge is an asset
- SAP Knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
JOIN A GLOBAL GLOBAL LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL (http://www.pmicareers.pl)
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com (http://www.pmi.com)