Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for Lead Internal Controls in Philip Morris with the following details:
As part of providing risk assurance and advisory support to the business, the incumbent will be part of competent team with experience in business, finance, compliance and systems risk management that can effectively deliver end-to-end risk management advisory and assurance support to the management team and business process.
Roles and Responsibilities
• In collaboration with local Project Management Office and business process owners, perform annual & continuous integrated risk assessment and make risk management action plans proposals to the management reflecting the latest business objectives and risk appetite.
• Provide advisory to business process to establish end-to-end process flow for key business projects, evaluate the key risks, and design smart business controls by leveraging as much as possible on technology for automation completed with clear control owners accountabilities and documentation, to effectively mitigate the financial reporting, operational, and compliance.
• Perform integrated audits of the end-to-end process including the impact of enabling systems on the business process and SOX testing using risk-based approach, to independently and holistically assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls over the business process (both manual and automated). Analyze and assess the impact of findings and make recommendations based on forward-looking operating environment.
• Provide guidance to business process to continuously assess the existing control effectiveness and seek opportunities to automate controls where possible and orchestrate in a scalable/sustainable manner, while leveraging as much as possible on the latest available technology.
• Review trend analytics and interpreting data to timely detect and act on the potential anomalies and process control weaknesses.
Experience & Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or professionally qualified in Accounting and Auditing, and/or similar Systems accreditation (e.g. CISA / CMA)
• Fluent in English is a mandatory, both written and verbal
• 5 - 7 years risk management experience including roles in Big 4 accounting firms or Internal Audit functions, with minimum 2 – 4 years experiences in managing team
• Experience in ICFR /SOX 404 framework and/or ISO based quality management systems and/or Data Privacy regulatory framework
• Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end business process analysis (especially the impact of system on the business processes), risk-based auditing and advisory methodology especially in Project Management (PBO Framework)
• Good knowledge with curious mindset through continuous learning and asking the right questions to support in designing and implementing risks based controls framework
• Demonstrate keen awareness of customer centricity and financial savviness, connect the dots between business actions and risk awareness / identification
• Highly inquisitive and agile, practice active listening to spot improvement opportunities, decisive in solving problems even when dealing with ambiguity,
• An effective team player that can collaborate (assertive when needed), able to influence by communicating and contributing constructively and confidently in multidisciplinary, multinational environment
• Ability to generate insights through data and articulate them in a compelling manner to drive risk management actions through smart risk taking
• Willing to be located in Surabaya
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!