At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for an Associate Manager Communications who will be playing a pivotal role in the Company’s transformation towards Smoke-free future.
You will be an integral member of the corporate communications team to execute and amplify PMM communications strategy through internal and external communication, contribution and programmes and ensure the public and key stakeholders have correct understanding and advocacy of our transformation journey.
Every day is a new challenge, and you love to find ways to help us get better at what we do, together. You’re a teammate at heart. Our inclusive environment will enable you to collaborate with our colleagues to learn from their experience and share new ways of working. You will also collaborate across functions and project teams and direct thought leadership to foster multi-directional story pitching.
This is a vacancy like no other, with unique challenges and opportunities. It’s in both our interests that you become the best you can be.
Your “day to day”
• Take part in translation of the business strategy into communication strategy and deployment.
• Coordinate publications of communications contents and network, maintain and further enhance PM’s relations with the media and PR agency.
• Develop locally tailored communications on major issues and priorities, aimed at designated groups and communicate them exclusively and effectively.
• Generate communication materials including preparation of writing, editing, creative work, and eventual publication and release of the different communication tools.
• Ensure information is timely published to the target audience through different communication medium.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• At least 6 years of relevant experience with a global orientation and experience; the ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
• Proven experienced at using various tools to deliver a message, be it infographics, animations, videos, or the written word on traditional and digital media.
• Able to work cross-functionally and build relationships inside and outside of the organization with a strong sense of work prioritization.
• Capable and confident to serve as a company spokesperson in different cultural and media milieus.
• Demonstrate subject-matter expertise and enthusiastically curious about technology, entertainment, intellectual property, privacy and other web issues.
• Ambitious and an entrepreneurial self-starter who loves to come up with new approaches and is eager to experiment.
• Have experience launching or managing movements, especially those that straddle the worlds of internal and external communications.
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree on marketing, communications, public relations and/or business administration.