Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Your day to day :
• Leading a brand-new team, you will be migrating PMI’s Application portfolio to the public cloud, using the latest technologies and executing modernizations of the systems technology stacks.
• Working hand in hand with PMI IT Solutions Architects, External Developers, Migration Partner, Cloud Operations team to move PMI applications portfolio to the public cloud.
• Being responsible for the actual migration of applications to public cloud environments according to the migration plan.
• Capturing migration requirements, build cloud migration strategies, define with IT Solution Architects the cloud architecture for the application migrated to the cloud, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance.
• Handling communication and stakeholders’ expectations to drive a successful migration.
• Leading and motivating the team (be a leader that people follow), remove roadblocks which are unable to resolve on their own level, to keep the delivery momentum.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of Information Technology (IT) experience with a mastery in coding in multiple languages (.NET, C#, etc)
• 2+ years of Cloud Technology experience, preferably AWS and proficiency in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling, EBS, RDS, IAM, Route53, Cloud Watch & Cloud Trail, EMR cluster and containers (Docker and Kubernetes)
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Phyton, Powershell, Ansible, etc.)
• Desirable experience of Active Directory Federation configuration and Replication configuration
• Experience with software DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (Jenkins) and code versioning tools (Github/ Bitbucket / Gitlab)
• Good understanding of databases (MS SQL/mysql/postgresql/etc.)
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies
• Proficient in English (written and oral)
• Trustworthy, results-oriented and inspiring leader
• Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in english at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com